Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pink

Mamaw Ruth made a quilt for each of her grandchildren to be given when they were married. I think I had my choice between two or three and this is the one I chose as a teenager and then received several years later. It has grown on me over the years. I am not a fan of storing things away never to be used in daily life, so this is currently protecting our recliner from all things child-related: mac-n-cheese, yogurt, toe jam, etc.

I am quite picky about my quilts. They must be thin and soft and two is my maximum unless it is frigidly frigid. Bubby prefers them heavy as hell and piled up to the ceiling. I don't know what this has to do about anything, I just thought it would make an interesting story. Perhaps I was wrong.


I wish I were:


Remember when I used to post about crafty things and stuff? Yeah, what happened with that?

No comments: